Describe how contraceptives can play a role in the prevention of sexually transmitted infections.
It has become necessary to ration a vaccine for a contagious disease. There is only enough vaccine available to cover 25% of the U.S. population. It is now crucial to determine an appropriate method to ensure coverage for 100% of the U.S. population, but how?Instructions:
- Re-read the statement above and reflect on a possible solution.
- Examine the following theories below:
- Please answer the following question:
- Is there any combination of the above theories or another theory that would guide you to a more ethical solution for distribution and the right order of distribution?
- Your post should:
- Answer the questions as thoroughly and concisely as possible.
- Be sure to reference any works that you utilize in answering the questions2-3 PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM WITH REFERENCE AND NO PLAGIARISM. WILL BE TURNED THROUGH TURN IT IN
1. Give 10 examples and Name and Evaluate the spread and control of these sexually transmitted infections.
2. Identify risk factors and outline appropriate client education needed in common sexually transmitted infections.
3. Describe how contraceptives can play a role in the prevention of sexually transmitted infections.
4. Analyze the physiologic and psychological aspects of sexually transmitted infections.
5. Outline the nursing management needed for women with sexually transmitted infections.
Are you looking for answers to a similar assignment? customnursingassignments.com has the top and most qualified writers to help with any of your assignments. All you need to do is place an order with us. (Describe how contraceptives can play a role in the prevention of sexually transmitted infections)
However, in the state of Georgia, the regulations allow the APRN to only practice under
Complete and submit your Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation, including your differential diagnosis and critical-thinking process to formulate a primary diagnosis. Incorporate the following into your responses in the template:
- Subjective: What details did the patient provide regarding their chief complaint and symptomology to derive your differential diagnosis? What is the duration and severity of their symptoms? How are their symptoms impacting their functioning in life?
- Objective: What observations did you make during the psychiatric assessment?
- Assessment: Discuss the patient’s mental status examination results. What were your differential diagnoses? Provide a minimum of three possible diagnoses with supporting evidence, listed in order from highest priority to lowest priority. Compare the DSM-5-TR diagnostic criteria for each differential diagnosis and explain what DSM-5 criteria rules out the differential diagnosis to find an accurate diagnosis. Explain the critical-thinking process that led you to the primary diagnosis you selected. Include pertinent positives and pertinent negatives for the specific patient case.
- Reflection notes: What would you do differently with this client if you could conduct the session over? Also include in your reflection a discussion related to legal/ethical considerations (demonstrate critical thinking beyond confidentiality and consent for treatment!), health promotion and disease prevention taking into consideration patient factors (such as age, ethnic group, etc.), PMH, and other risk factors (e.g., socioeconomic, cultural background, etc.).
Nursing Essays Guides & Examples
|100 Good Examples of PICOT Questions & Papers
|The post below includes 100 Good Examples of PICOT Questions for NPs and papers in different subject areas such as diabetes, mental health, falls, emergency nursing, pregnancy, hypertension and nursing burnout. PICOT question examples diabetes
|How to write a nursing reflection paper [+Nursing Reflective Essays]
|Here’s a guide on how to write a nursing reflection paper and nursing reflective essays that are both effective and meaningful.
|High-Risk Nutritional Practices Paper
|High-Risk Nutritional Practices Paper
|Quality Improvement Project Ideas for nursing students [Examples & Outline]
|In this article, we have compiled 50 quality improvement project ideas that can help you become a better nurse.
|15 Examples of nursing teaching plans | Guide & Outline
|In this article, we outline the basics of nursing teaching plans and provide examples of nursing teaching plans and outlines to help you get started.