Nursing Interventions for Social Isolation related to Low self-esteem
1. Develop a relationship of mutual trust.
- Greet clients , with friendly, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Introduce yourself politely.
- Ask the client’s full name and preferred nickname.
- Explain the purpose of the meeting.
- Honest and keep promises.
- Show empathy and accept clients with what it is.
- Give attention to the basic needs of the client and the client’s notice.
2. Identify capabilities and its positive aspects.
- Discuss capabilities and positive aspects of client owned.
- Every meeting with a client , keep it away from giving a negative assessment.
- Prioritizing give praise realistic.
3. Assess the ability of uses.
- Discuss with client capabilities that could be used for ill.
- Discuss capabilities continued use.
4. Plan activities in accordance with its capabilities.
- Plan with client activity to do each day according to ability.
- independent activities.
- activities with the help of the majority.
- activity that requires total assistance.
- Increase activity according to the client’s tolerance conditions.
- Give an example of how to implement the activities the client should do.
5. To conduct appropriate pain conditions and abilities.
- Give the client a chance to try activities that have been planned.
- Give credit for the success of the client.
- Discuss the possibility of implementation at home.
6. Utilizing existing support systems .
- Give penkes to families about how to care for clients with low self esteem .
- Help families provide support for the client being treated .
- Help families prepare a home environment .