Write a 1,400-word paper on the following:
- Describe the methods for monitoring solution implementation (Interdisciplinary meeting regarding patient-centered plan of care) using the steps of the model you chose. (MODEL CHOSEN was STETLER MODEL)
- Describe the methods to be used to evaluate the solution ( SOLUTION: IDT conferences/meetings).
- Develop or revise an outcome measure that evaluates the extent to which the project objective is achieved. A copy of the measure must be included in the appendix.
- Describe the ways in which the outcome measure is valid, reliable, sensitive to change, and appropriate for use in this proposed project.
Evaluation Data Collection:
- Describe the methods for collecting outcome measure data and the rationale for using those methods.
- Identify resources needed for evaluation.
- Discuss the feasibility of the evaluation plan.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Include a minimum of 4 scholarly references from the University Library.