See assignment details below:
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate progress in compiling research and to indicate a methodology for organizing research sources.
Include the following in your annotated bibliography:
- APA citations and annotations for six (6) sources you deem relevant to your problem statement (thesis).
For each source:
- Cite the source in proper APA format. The citations should be organized in alphabetical order by author as in an APA References page.
- Follow with a brief annotation that summarizes the source (approximately 3–5 sentences). You may quote from the source, but do not copy and paste from the abstract.
- In 1 or 2 sentences, explain and evaluate the source’s relevance and significance to your research.
- Use an academic tone and style.
Make sure that your topic is neither too broad nor too narrow.
Consider some of the following general areas:
- Leadership in change management in health care
- Leadership in technology in health care
- Leadership in finance of health care
- Leadership in conflict management in health care
- Leadership in evidence-based protocols
- Leadership in gender equality in the workplace
- Leadership in health sector reform
- Leadership in embedded safeguards to reduce injury and infection