The managed care organization has asked you to put together a spreadsheet that shows a comparison between 3 diseases that are impacting 3 different countries. Because your department will be coming up for an accreditation performance review, this is a good time to start to evaluate data. In recent years, studies have indicated an increase in overall rates for cancer, HIV/AIDS, and obesity.
Use the library, textbook, and the Web site for the World Health Organization (WHO) to research and explain why there is such a profound change in these countries during the time span. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 8–10 slides with speaker notes of 75-150 words not including title or reference pages.
Prepare an Excel spreadsheet that compares and contrasts data addressing the following:
- Compare data from the United States, Canada, and Cuba.
- Analyze obesity, cancer, and HIV/AIDS in these countries.
- Data should be viewed from 2008 to 2010.
- Calculate the percentage of change from one year to the next.
- Provide an explanation for the changes from 2008–2010.