Choose a topic for your research paper. Topic choices can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demographic and population-based health events, such as sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Epidemiologic study designs, such as case-control studies
- Methodologies, for example, field epidemiology, used to investigate an epidemic outbreak
- Techniques for disease surveillance, such as reporting
- Models of disease causation and review of health, disease, and the epidemiologic triangle
Research the South University Online Library and the Internet to read about your chosen topic.
In a Microsoft Word document, create a 1-page synopsis of the case to be presented, including the title and background. In addition, provide a rationale for your topic choice and include a list of five proposed references.