Length: 2000 words. Students are to submit an academic essay in response to the following topic…..
Length: 2000 words.
Students are to submit an academic essay in response to the following topic. The essay should:
· Refer to the topic.
· Use, and engage critically, with appropriate academic references.
· Articulate a position in relation to the chosen topic based on research.
· Engage in academic critique and analysis.
· Make reference to, through the students’ academic interpretation, the implications for professional practice.
· Use academic language and follow the conventions of academic writing, including academic referencing (APA format).
- Rural communities are different to metropolitan communities.
· Communicates ideas effectively & clearly, using academic language and academic conventions (Inc. referencing).
· Uses appropriate research and theory to inform the analysis
· Synthesis key interpretations and theories
· Engages in academic critique of the concepts and theories under discussion.