Elements of iCARE paper
1. Getting Started: Interprofessional teams are part of practice trends we see developing in all aspects of care delivery. Consider you own work environment (or recent clinical setting).
· For this assignment, consider the concept of interprofessional teamwork and patient outcomes.
· Look to your current workplace as an example. (If you are not currently employed, look to a past workplace or clinical practice area.)
· Apply the components of the iCARE concept to interprofessional teams in a short paper. (Body of the paper to be 3 pages, excluding the title page and references page)
· iCARE components are:
· Evidence-Based Practice (EBP)
· How could you contribute to the interprofessional team, the culture of your practice setting, and positive patient outcomes through nursing actions demonstrating compassion, advocacy, resilience, and evidence-based practice?
2. Select one scholarly nursing article from CINAHL as a resource for your paper.
· Additional scholarly sources can be used but are optional.
· When searching in the CINAHL database, please limit your search word to one component of the paper you wish to emphasize, such as ‘Resilience’. Searching for the term iCARE will not produce the results you need.
3. Elements of iCARE paper
· Title page
· Below are the headings to be used for this assignment.
· Title of your paper as the heading for the introduction (Do not use the word Introduction, just the paper title from your title page. See page 61 of the APA Manual, 7th edition for an example). Explain the type of work setting you are discussing and whether interprofessional teams are currently present. If interprofessional teams are present, indicate a team function that could be improved. If interprofessional teams are NOT present, indicate what type of team you think might be possible in the setting.
· Describe a nursing action item for each component below that could contribute to: interprofessional team support; how this might impact the culture of your unit or organization; and possible impact on patient outcomes.
· Evidence-Based Practice
· Summary: Include a summary statement of how iCARE components can support interprofessional teams and patient outcomes. Address how you may be able to influence this process of support for interprofessional teams overall in your unit or organization.
· References: List any references used in APA format.
Are you looking for answers to a similar assignment? customnursingassignments.com has the top and most qualified writers to help with any of your assignments. All you need to do is place an order with us. (Elements of iCARE paper)
The prepared paper template is RECOMMENDED for this assignment.
iCare Assignment Template (Links to an external site.) – APA 7th edition
Only the APA 7th edition is to be used in this assignment.
· Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.
· The template provided is recommended.
· Spell check for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.
· Use the rubric as a final check prior to submission to ensure all content is clearly addressed.
Scholarly Sources and Citations
· Use APA format for citations and references.
Sample Nursing Assignment Solutions
|Ethics, Policy, And Health Care Delivery Systems
|This article provides a solved sample about Ethics, Policy, and Health Care Delivery Systems.
|7 Types and Treatments of Psoriasis: Causes and Symptoms Trigger – Case Study Example
|This article discusses about the 7 Types and Treatments of Psoriasis: Causes and Symptoms Trigger – Case Study Example.
|100+ Current Nursing literature review topics + Examples to Write About
|In this article, we will provide you with 100 good nursing literature review topics that you can use to help you write your nursing literature review.
|Health Care Policy in Nursing & Health Care Delivery Systems in the United States
|Analyze the history, structure, and process of Health Care Policy in Nursing and the Health Care Delivery Systems in the United States.
|Application Of Statistics In Health Care
|Application of healthcare statistics is seen in the different significance it holds, as highlighted by its value to service quality, health promotion, safety, and good leadership.