- Select an online article (professional health care source) or professional website which focuses on infectious diseases of global concern.
- Summarize the article, and explain its significance to the course content and global health. Include the link or citation. No abstract is needed. Please include a reference page and attach your work as WORD document.
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages long excluding the title page and reference page.
- Your paper must:
- Be a minimum of one typed page for the summary and one typed page for the significance.
- Use two headings: Summary of article and Significance to course content and global health.
- Refer to course syllabus and module objectives. Include a minimum of 3 course/modular objectives. You can cite the syllabus or the modules/lessons.
- The resource must be one that is not included in the course modules or library references.
- Reference must be less than 5 years old. Infectious Disease must be of global concern. Be sure the link is active on the reference page. No duplicate articles will be accepted.
- Review the submitted work before you post. Be sure to include your name on the paper or a Title page.