Please answer all 20 questions correctly and get back to me within the next 3 hours
1. Modifier -P5 indicates that the patient
2. Code 99217 is assigned for
3. Code range 99218–99220 denotes
4. A physician performs an invasive surgical procedure. Prior to the start of the procedure, the anesthesiologist administers monitored anesthesia. Which modifier should be appended to the anesthesia code?
5. When more than one surgery is performed during one anesthesia administration, the coder should
6. Modifier -P3 indicates that the patient
7. ___ modifiers indicate the number of anesthesia cases being directed at one time.
8. A coder adds modifier -P2 to an anesthesia code. This modifier indicates the patient
9. The risk of morbidity or mortality would be considered as a part of
10. A patient who has not been seen by a physician or another physician in the same group within the last three years is a/an _______ patient.
11. The dollar rate of each anesthesia unit is called the _______ factor.
12. A patient who has been admitted to a hospital is a/an
13. A patient undergoes an esophagogastric tamponade with a balloon. How would this procedure be coded?